Tuesday, September 13, 2011

t i m e


I'm kinda of an arty farty person despite going into science and eventually accounting and finance for my degree... I love the artworks of stamps especially those from Japan or a lot of thought and effort has been put into them. In my previous company, I had an office scanner and I would frequently use it to scan my stamps to the scanner and uploaded it to my other blog: http://postaway.blogspot.com/ It has been sometime that I have updated it. Have been real busy with photography, work and stuff even though I have finished my degree last December. Hopefully I can squeeze sometime in the end of the year to update my collections. I have boxes of Japanese stamps that have been waiting for me to wash them.

That said, I do wish to have time for myself in the coming months ahead while embarking on a new career portfolio in October 2011. I will be moving to a Finance portfolio in a research centre within the same faculty and everything will be foreign but I am certain the Lord will see me through in this journey.

No comments: