Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1778 Stories of Me and My Wife

If you were to catch the film, 1778 stories of me and my wife, you would have to agree that it is a real tear jerker… I cried like countless of times within the movie itself… there were like moments when you feel like pouring forth your heart for both the lead actor and actress especially when you see the hospital staff looking at the writer who writes the story for the day for his wife who had contracted colon cancer and also the scene when his wife told her mother that she lives each day to read his stories. There are many more touching scenes but I shall leave it at that. To be able to live each day with the one you love is a blessing.Cherish it!

Honestly, if you were to ask me, I might not bring my other partner to watch this movie with me cause to see her cry and depressed would be the last thing on my mind. But then again, it is an awesome movie that everyone should watch! Really stirs up one’s emotions :)

Do bring along a box of tissue too… I had no idea when I bought the ticket it was that bad… the last movie that I cried to was 10 promises to my dog and I just cried for one scene…. Well… I guess you get the picture…. (:

photo credit: http://www.oneasianworld.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton SacLouis Vuitton pas cher Louis Vuitton sac à main sac Louis Vuitton