Monday, January 10, 2011

starting blog anew

It dawned upon me that I have always like to write. It just that the locket of my tiny little heart is jammed. No tool is able to pry it open. The things that I share does not reflect the whole extent of my personification.

I am inspired by a photographer on her straightforwardness. her dedication and her style. Her name is Jasmine Star, J*. Although there are no 2 persons alike, I would try to be as open as how she is today. She is able to blog openly and has no regrets to whatever she may have written years ago. That is just who she is and at the same time, I would want to share my story, my life like this.

I have a tendency in the past to delete blog posts and hence, there are a few post left within. From this day, I shall have no regrets when posting or looking back at the post after all, these are the things I wanna share with you.

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments: