Monday, July 12, 2010

thanks to shifu Eow for his teachings on wedding photography... had a good whole day of wedding photography experience with Eow on 10.07.2010 ... prior to that day, I went to shoot for 2 AD, actual day weddings in a span of 3 weeks... so with all the 'experience' I had, I made the most out of the 3rd shoot in 4 weeks... Indeed it was a fun time with a sense of levelling up in this area of shooting....

had a bout of headache on sunday but managed to drag myself to teach some of the church mates at boat quay area on maximising their cameras, be it thru their phone or compact camera... glad that they all learn something and were able to shoot better.... was glad that I was able to guide them along the way too... guess there will be more of such sessions in the future...

No comments: