Wednesday, July 07, 2010

some sharing...

interesting webpage: http://wenda.tianya.cn/wenda/thread?tid=4ad457be078238b7
all about the word, 贤惠. a good read to those who want to understand what others think...

one of the assoc director in my office shared with me that I should pray regularly for a soulmate as that was what I should look forward to have... and find someone that is 贤惠 and loves God. one who loves God will definitely love me. she shared that she has a very beautiful fren too who is of her age. The thing is that her fren's life is in a mess and she is has been flirting too much even when she is married. anyway she has already been divorced and has a few flings on her hand. I really hope that she will look to God for the love that she needs. A lady close to her forties looking in her twenties... and she is really pretty...

but like what my colleague shared, looks are not everything... what is more important is the inner beauty that everyone talks about...

No comments: