Monday, August 02, 2010

yesterday I shot in the rain... my camera / lens took a shower... no it was not so serious and they are in working condition... it was for an event at the west coast park... pictures will be in my facebook so u will know which event I went for...

I did a charity shoot for the similar association in 2009 and one of the committee gave me some coupons to use in the event then which was very sweet...

It wasn't the same case for yesterday where the committee was late which I did not even get to meet face to face. Raining weather made it terrible. My shoes / socks / jeans were all covered in mud. Had took a cab down which costs nearly $20 on top of the breakfast that wasn't provided... >< I wondered why I was there in the first place...

okay... at least I did some exercise by running with my camera gears and backpack while shooting the VIP and runners/walkers... -.-

Though I contemplate shooting next year for them... I do hope they will give me some goody bags or coupons to spend...

At least a something for the effort I did... maybe I will just wait for them to call me up for the photos and then request for a certificate of appreciation that I have been involved. I do believe the photographer / videographer other than me present that day was paid.

Will see how again...

No comments: