Friday, December 26, 2008

my new partner

guess some of my friends would have known that I have got a new guitar... its a Yamaha LLX6DN.
reason for getting a new guitar especially an expensive one out of my first few was that, well... i wanna focus on playing music. I have always been a fan to music and I really want to play something for the Lord and the people around me. Music is meant to make people happy and I would like that for people around me.
The guitar that I got is an electric - acoustic signature model by one of the members (Dave Navarro) from the group, Red Hot Chilli Pepper. I wanted to get an acoustic guitar especially one with a pick up. Although I do not have an amplifier at the moment, I will be saving and if all goes well, I will be getting one in mid - 2009. Will research and learn more about the amplifier in the coming new year~*
The other feature that I like about the guitar is that its white and it has a great finish. Love its appearance and the sound. The action of the acoustic guitar is much that of an electric which makes it worth the appeal for the player. I actually wannted to get a cut-away acoustic but when i read that the sound that the dreadnought (the shape of my guitar) produces a slightly more volume and bass responses.
Back to learning the basics of music in depth... Learning to read scores, understand it theory and its been a great time thus far. Aiming to be a better player for the Lord and am glad for the talents that He has blessed me with. Praise be to God ! =)

No comments: